The development of Terengganu Digital Hub TD 1303 as coworking space is a project under TETP which is an initiative from Terengganu State Government as a platform to introduce communication content infrastructure emerging technology (CCI) in order to tackle local and international investor. The idea of a co working space is simple Individuals and professionals tend to choose a more effective working space.
This help increase the productivity as well as groom more creativity and innovation when they work in a group rather than being alone.
Terengganu Digital Hub is :
• One stop centre in providing services to start ups through collaboration
• Serves as a platform for start-up to groom innovative ideas in a conducive ecosystem.
VISIONTo be the leading one stop centre in providing services to startups young entrepreneurs, freelancers, IR 4.0 and ecommerce related companies in Terengganu.
- To encourage young people in entrepreneurship via providing guidance in startups development.
- To promote digital technology at all level of businesses.
- To provide innovative solutions in community problems via implementation of technology.
Fixed Desk Tenants from 18 different companies
Programs and Seminars
Participants who involved in TD1303
Likes and Follows TD1303 Facebook Page
Fixed Desk Occupancy rate